Where to find me and EncaustiCastle happenings!
Tools to take my work to the next level; Patricia at all her retreats and home venue delivers this on every level! Inspiration, motivation, encouragement and example; not to mention space, materials, meals and accommodations! It is the whole package, and everything I hoped for~ Hillary
- October 4-10, 2017 Jennifer Coyne Qudeen and Lorie McCown Mixed Media Manipulations
- October 16-21, 2017 Bi-annual with Sue Stover at Stover Studio
- November 1-7 Lauren Mantecon and James Edward Scherbarth Expressive Painting
Save the date expressions of interest:
- January WinterWax at the EncaustiCastle
- March Bi-Annual with Sue Stover, at the EncaustiCastle
- May Seth Apter and Daniel Essig Book Arts
- June/July Elizabeth Bunsen and Roxanne Lasky Textile Exploration
- August Lora Murphy and Jean Pederson Accessible Figuring (portraiture in encaustic and mixed media)
- October/November Rebecca Hutchinson and Graham Hay Sculpture with Paperclay
- WinterWax January 14-20, 2018 (every year, third week in January)
- EncaustiCamp July 23-29, 2018 (every year, final full week of July in Seattle, Washington)
- Bi-Annual with Sue Stover every October (CA) and March (KY)
Book the EncaustiCastle for your group retreat or art week!
There’s this place….
It’s an old place, and it’s a city place
and it’s a magical, alive, spirited place.
People come to this place,
from far and near,
and are changed.
And change the place.
It grows lighter,
as if the turret so high reaching, reaches even higher,
bold and brilliant.
This place comes alive;
and brings to life
Grace, all of it.
this old place, this city place,
this brilliant, bright, art, grace place,
Inside and out,
studios, rooms, gathering spaces
it is all here-
See what it takes to make your unique magic,
with your unique group,